What you need to know about this program
The end of your sinful, hopeless, helpless, weary and frustrating life is a new beginning of vibrant and existing life in Christ.
“See, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs up; do you not perceive it? I am making a way in the desert and streams in the wasteland.” – Isaiah 43:19
Christ has resurrected; therefore, he is doing a new thing in our lives. Soaking yourself up with these powerful prayer topics will ignite you with Christ. Do you feel like the world is against you? Are all your plans becoming a nightmare?
Oh, do not worry, our Lord has resurrected to give as a new beginning through him. For a moment, I would like to share some stories with you to know that you’re not alone in your journey.
- There was one woman called May. She sobbed uncontrollably; after 35 years of marriage, her husband died. All her retirement plans were of no use.
- Paul cried out in unbelief when his fiancee called off their engagement because she met someone else.
- Men are not supposed to cry; they are supposed to be strong, yet Andrew covered his face with his hands and wept bitterly because his business collapsed. All his hard work and all his dreams were shattered.
Your case may be like any of the above. Whatever the storms in life: the death of a loved one, the collapse of a business, the loss of your job, a broken engagement or divorce, have faith in God.
I want you to believe that our God is a faithful one, and He will never leave us nor forsake us. Using these prayer topics will bring power for a new beginning.
Day 1: Prayer For A New Beginning
Pray aggressively as you use these prayer topics:
- O Lord, plant good things in my life.
- O Lord, uproot evil things from my life.
- Let every financial failure in my life receive termination now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let every sickness in my life receive termination now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let every architect of problems receive termination now, in the of Jesus.
- O Lord, let that which hinders me from greatness begin to give way now, in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, fan into flames any potentials and gifts in me.
- Abba Father, if my life is on the wrong course, correct me.
- You unfriendly helpers, I command you, depart from me in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- I lose myself from any evil spirit in the name of Jesus.