What are the best feelings in the world? Everyone has their own answer to this question. Whether it’d be winning a game, receiving an award, or making someone proud of you. There are a lot of things in this world that can make us feel great and joyful.
Everybody loves to be in a good mood. There is something about joy that expands the soul and lifts the heart. Some people go through life wishing for the simple feeling of happiness, while others wish for ultimate bliss.
Whatever your expectations, we all want to feel good because feeling good makes us more productive. Feelings have a very big impact on our productivity. Whether the feeling is positive or negative, it can do so much to help or hinder our performances and overall mental health.
That’s why this article is here to tell you about the best feelings in the world. There are so many emotions, and by the time we are adults, it seems that only a handful of those gets to stay around and become our favorites.
The best feelings in the world are completely underrated. The following are probably some of the best feelings a human can experience.
The Best Feelings In The World
1. A snowflake landing on your tongue
2. Finding money in the pocket of a coat you haven’t worn in a while
3. Getting into a freshly made bed after a long day
4. Kicking a pile of autumn leaves
5. When a dog is nice to you and the owner says
6. ‘Oh, they don’t usually like people’
7. Forehead kisses
8. Waking up and feeling like you’ve had enough sleep
9. Lying on the grass in the summertime
10th Of 50 Best Feelings In The World
10. The first bite of a meal when you’re really hungry
11. Watching trees dance in the wind
12. Taking your feet off the pedals cycling down a big hill
13. Hearing raindrops from your warm bed
14. Looking up while walking through a new city
15. When you wake up and realize you still have a few more minutes (or hours) to get some extra z’s.
16. When a dog gets so excited to see you and its tail just starts wagging like crazy.
17. When you stretch yourself out so good that you let out a long yawn.
18. When you hear a new song and get chills.
14. Thinking something is going to break but at the last second you catch it
20th Of The Best Feelings In The World
20. Tucking pyjamas into your socks
21. A hot shower after a cold winter walk
22. Finally figuring out what that song in your head was
23. Sitting on a dock watching the sunset
24. Executing the perfect high 5
25. Seeing an older couple holding hands
26. Not setting an alarm clock
27. The smell of a new book
28. Warming your hands in front of a fire
29. The smell of walking by a dry cleaners
30th Of 50 Best Feelings In The World
30. When a cat decides to sit on your lap
31. All the optimism a new year brings
32. Getting back tickles
33. Getting a text from your mum
34. When a dog wants to say hello to you
35. A hot shower after a long day
36. Sleeping in on a rainy day
37. The first sip of coffee on a cold winter morning
38. Diving under a wave in the ocean
39. Seeing your best mates after a long time
40th Of 50 Best Feelings In The World
40. When someone compliments you on something other than your appearance
41. Ordering your favorite takeout and staying in on a Friday night
42. When you book a flight to a new destination
43. Getting caught in the rain
44. Dancing in the moonlight
45. Eating your favorite comfort food
46. When someone lets you eat the last of something
47. Giving a hug to a grandparent
49. Sharing exciting news with a loved one
50. When you wake up to the smell of breakfast food.
Ultimately, the best way to make yourself happy is to decide what makes you happy and go do it. For some people, that is going out with friends; for others, it may be a favorite television show. Whatever the activity or interest, people feel good when they are doing what they want, when they want to do it.
So if being alone in your room with a TV show sounds like fun, go for it! Just remember that these are merely examples; the important thing is that you’re happy and that you let life find ways to make sure you’re always having at least one or two of the best feelings in the world.
Permission to use the lyrics from this post, or any of our articles, is granted subject to a credit of source being given by referencing the direct link of the article on Mybestfeelings.com.
Hope you enjoyed this post? Share the vibes with your friends on social media.
Will you support my best feelings today? Use the social shares to spread the love on social media.