Questions To Ask A Guy You’re Crushing On For The First Time
Questions To Ask A Guy | Get To Know Your Man Very Well
Are you looking for questions to ask a guy you like or don’t know how to flirt with your boyfriend over text? At times, you may feel a little bit nervous whenever you’re around him because you don’t know what to say.
Using these questions will help you tell if a guy likes you or not. Our carefully chosen and thoughtfully organized list of questions to ask a guy you want or already dating will give you the courage and aspiration you need to have greater affection as possible.
At times, guys don’t like many questions, but approaching them with these classic questions will make them feel comfortable and open up more.
Therefore, don’t just ask a question; be sure to ask follow-up questions to make the most of your conversations. If you’re ready, let’s dive into it!
Questions To Ask A Guy Over Text
1. You have a great smile. Did you ever have braces, or are you just dentally gifted?
2. What do you like most about dating?
3. What’s your favourite body part of a woman?
4. Where’s the weirdest place you’ve had s*x?
5. What do you find attractive in a woman?
6. To you, what do you think is your s*xiest feature?
7. What is your idea of the perfect date?
8. How would you describe yourself in three words?
9. What’s the first thing you noticed about me?
10. How would you describe me in three words?
11. In what ways are you attracted to me?
12. What meal would you cook for me?
13. What’s your stance on a woman making the first move?
14. Do I make you nervous?
15. If your house was on fire and you could only save one thing, what would it be?
16. What clothes do you sleep in, or do you sleep nak*d?
17. What makes you laugh the most?
18. How do you define love?
19. What are you looking for in a relationship?
20. Do I make you smile?
Funny Questions To Ask A Guy
21. What celebrity do you have a secret crush on?
22. What would be the one meal you could eat every single day and never get bored?
23. What’s the worst and best thing about being a male?
24. What’s the most imaginative insult you can come up with right now?
25. How do you handle people you don’t like?
26. Which came first, the egg or the chicken?
27. Where do you want to be in an hour?
28. What is the colour of your underwear right now?
29. What song do you feel the absolute urge to sing along with whenever you hear it?
30. Do you consider yourself more of a nice person or a naughty person?
31. What do you think am I feeling right now?
32. What do you think is the worst way to die?
33. Don’t lie; what makes you cry?
34. How many walkers have you killed? How many people? Why?
35. If animals could talk, which do you think would be the rudest?
36. What’s one thing that you refuse to share no matter what?
37. Where is the strangest place you’ve ever peed or pooped?
38. Which is better to listen to, your heart or your brain?
39. On a scale of 1-10, how old are you?
Dirty Questions To Ask A Guy
Ask this type of question only if you have dated him for a long time to make him romantically arouse. Never ask him these dirty questions when you’re yet to know him.
40. What was the last dirty dream you had? Was I in it?
41. What’s the best thing a woman can do to you in bed?
42. Do you ever watch adult videos?
43. How would you feel if I made you breakfast while wearing only an apron?
44. Do you prefer doing it in the morning or at night?
45. Do you like s*xting?
46. Have you ever done it with more than one woman in one day?
47. Do you like getting tied up? How about tying me up?
48. Have you ever had a friend with benefits?
49. Have you ever used food during intimacy?
50. I want to know this, have you ever gotten a lap dance?
51. What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
52. Would you let me pleasure you while you were driving?
53. What’s the dirtiest thing you’ve thought about doing to me?
54. Have you ever fantasized about someone else while making love?
55. Can I kiss you?
56. Have you ever thought about ripping my clothes off?
57. Are your boobs or butt guy?
58. Can you give me a massage?
59. If you had a pair of x-ray glasses, what would you look at first?
Deep Questions To Ask A Guy.
60. What do you think keeps people in toxic relationships?
61. Do you think technology is destroying us or enhancing our lives?
62. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
63. What was the happiest period of your life?
64. What three qualities do you admire most in another person?
65. How would your closest friends describe you?
66. Do you think men and women can ever really be friends?
67. Do you believe in reincarnation?
68. What’s one thing you always procrastinate on?
69. What do you wish you could remember more clearly?
70. What’s one thing we all take for granted?
71. Can people genuinely change themselves?
72. What is the biggest fear that you conquered or had to overcome?
73. I’m curious, have you ever felt hopeless or like you want to give up in life?
74. Have you ever been in serious trouble with the law?
75. Tell me, have you ever struggled with substance abuse?
76. What’s the most embarrassing experience of your life?
77. Do you hate anything?
78. Do you have any obsessions?
79. What was your first s*xual experience?
80. What do you think is my favourite food?
Why do men leave women who do everything “right.”
It may not sound fair, but it happens. I’m a guy, and I know what it takes to dump a girl. You can be a guy’s dream girl, literally meeting all his perfect woman list, treating you as his baby, but if you mess up with this one thing, he’ll drop you the second another option comes along.
Most ladies said this is one worst fact about guys they don’t like.
Every woman thinks winning a man’s heart is all about s*x, love, or money. Most women have no clue what a man is secretly obsessed with.
James Bauer is a well-known relationship expert, trained psychologist, and renowned author. He has over a decade worked to help men and women to find love and also strengthen relationships.
And in his video, he reveals a secret ingredient all men are continuously searching for in a woman.
Using these types of questions will get you closer to him, and you will also get to know his mind. However, I implore you to approach with caution.
Most guys hate it when you ask many questions, so if you realize he’s getting bored, I advise you to change the topic as soon as possible.
Hi girls, I want to see your comments below. What are some of the questions to ask a guy I forgot to add here? Comment below!
Permission to use the lyrics from this post, or any of our articles, is granted subject to a credit of source being given by referencing the direct link of the article on Mybestfeelings.com.
Hope you enjoyed this post? Share the vibes with your friends on social media.
Will you support my best feelings today? Use the social shares to spread the love on social media.