Fixed Development Manager At Vodafone Ghana
- Company: Vodafone Ghana
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT/Telecom Jobs in Ghana
Role Purpose Of Fixed Development Manager
To execute the Fixed broadband Sales strategy process in the assigned region whilst ensuring and maintaining positive revenue growth year on year.
To enable achievement of all targets through monitoring, tracking and ownership of all sales through to activation.
To act as a Point of Contact within the Commercial Function to notify the bigger team of all market dynamics within the territory of operation.
It’s equally important to drive the team to build knowledge and understanding of all Vodafone Fixed products, commissions policies, and health and safety standards.
You are regarded as the “eye” of Fixed Business within the region
- Motivate the team to reduce Fixed agent attrition and drive efficiency
- Provide 2nd Line support to ZMs and sales agents by liaising with key stakeholders
- Prepare and ensure timely Fixed sales opportunities for sales
- Demonstrates a strong ability to analyze and solve problems to give appropriate feedback to the team and management.
- Acting to solve discovered problems/issues in line with set processes and procedures.
- Escalating found problems/issues in line with fixed processes and procedures.
- Provides accurate and up-to-date information regularly to keep team and managers informed of market dynamics
- Recommends and executes improvement actions to processes and procedures in line with Vodafone’s continuous improvement
- Improve overall team function capability and effectiveness
- Has a detailed and working knowledge of all relevant technologies, products, services or processes.
Technical / Professional Expertise
Degree or Masters in Marketing or any related field2 – 5 years Telecoms experience with specialization in any sales areaExcellent computer knowledge.
Strong communication and decision making skills – the ability to balance conflicting interests.
Proactive individuals with a flexible and adaptable approach to their work and a proven track record demonstrating that they’re team players, have substantial influence and relationship management skills and are customer-centric.
Working knowledge of Vodafone products and services. Awareness of Vodafone’s network and support systems (e.g. Billing & payment methods, reporting and service management) Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical customers.
Must be able to multitask.
Able to maintain customer confidentiality. Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone, we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, regardless of their personal or professional background.
Suppose you’re excited about this role, but your experience doesn’t align precisely with every part of the job description. In that case, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should follow this link to apply.
Closing Date : 27th Jan, 2023
Permission to use the lyrics from this post, or any of our articles, is granted subject to a credit of source being given by referencing the direct link of the article on Mybestfeelings.com.
Hope you enjoyed this post? Share the vibes with your friends on social media.
Will you support my best feelings today? Use the social shares to spread the love on social media.